Every person has a different outlook on life and what they want to do with their career. Your personality, skills, and passions will be determining factors in the pursuit of your career.
Top 9 Things To Consider When Choosing A Career:
1) What are you good at?
2) What are your strengths?
3) Where do you want to live?
4) Where would you like to work?
5) Who would be your boss?
6) How much money do you need to live comfortably?
7) What type of environment would best suit your personality?
8) How much money can you reasonably expect to earn right out of school or after working for a few years in the field?
9) Can this job be done from home or remotely if necessary?